Friday, October 26, 2007

WORDS ARE POWERFUL...even COLORED

Well boys and girls, I'm done with threadless. They are an amazing company and their whole story is really inspiring, but I don't think my designs mesh with their ideals. From the tone of this entry ya'll can correctly assume that my Colored Fountain Tee was rejected. The email they sent me stated 'design contains material deemed inappropriate', from 'the Jake' (WTF). Well I know it's a bit edgy but I figured I give it a try because it's well designed simple in execution and complex in meaning...pretty good components for a tee ;) The only concept that I ever had accepted by threadless had been dumbed down, so what's the point. It's time to concentrate on more productive outlets instead of pondering ways to fit into a box. This tee will be part of the spring junkprints collection and available for sale soon.

No comments: