Wednesday, June 27, 2007

USPS SUCKS!!!

...for sending international orders. I spend half the day chasing down a frickn mail truck and none of them would take my box. It was going to Canada...and really boys and girls who would want to harm Canada? Any hoot this was the dilemma, once you print a postal label and pay for postage on the package it have to be sent out that day or the postage is void. Then you have to request a refund. Refunds take like a gabizillion yrs (14 biz days to be exact) to go through. Yadda yadda yadda. So I scheduled a pick up for today. Guess what? No pick up, the mail man delivers all this rubbish in my box and neglects to read the part in the request that says 'pls buzz..international order to go out to day' Frickn tardo! So I have to do the refund thing again...great another gabizillion yr refund. So I said screw USPS (for international packages, domestic is fantastic) and shipped it UPS and for cheaper! Hows that for shipping manager lesson #2. Lesson #1 was don't order boxes cuz USPS gives 'em to ya free. Wish someone had told me be for I ordered boxes from uline and spent almost $40 to get them shipped here.

You live, You Learn, You Laaaa-a-a-augh-Alanis Morsette

1 comment:

The Dooky said...

Those nerds came to pick up my package today...go figure