Tuesday, June 05, 2007

sucky non-poopy blogger

I'm such a sucky blogger! And the bad part is that I spend most of the day on the internets. O'well. Um happy 2007. I've been a busy beaver and have set up a store with stuff I make. i'll tell you more about that later.Most of it doesn't involve figurative shit but that's ok cuz I've been keeping a shit journal, for real. A real live document of poop. So if you have a weak stomach I suggest this be yer last visit to this site. I have a few reasons for doing a shit journal.

1. I'm a health conscious vegetarian who runs 3 miles 3 times a week and have the worst digestion ever. When i poop laxative free it's a really good day, spare your suggestions, flax seeds, active enzymes, soluble and non soluble fibers, Senna etc. You name it I've tried it and it works for a while and then, I'm stuffed up all over again

2. The metaphor of shit is perfect and a bit ironic for me. Most consider shit bad, it smells, and it mean your in trouble when your in it. For me shit is a really good thing. It means flowers. It means my bowels are clean and I'm a step away from colon cancer.

3. The last and final reason for the shit documentary is that I think I am suffering from a rare genetic mutation called Peutz-Jegher's syndrome. Oooh genetic mutation like one of the Heroes, nope not so lucky, can't fly, can't read minds and I can't poop. This mutation causes growths to form on the walls of small intestines causing blockage. Sux huh, So lately I've been a primarily liquid diet. Which isn't so bad. I work from home so after my morning jog I juice fresh fruits and veggies and hope that shit will come today. as part of the poop celebration I've started the journal.

Hope it doesn't gross you out too much

No comments: