Friday, December 28, 2007

SAPPY JUNK

This is about the time, when one looks back on the accomplishments (and failures) of the year gone by. So now I'm about to have a Rev. Run moment, except for I'm not naked in a tub on my blackberry...I'm naked in a chair on my new iphone (I had to brag about my new gift).
I have learned so much this year! It's been like the equivalent of 6 years of college, including life experience all smashed into one year (mainly 8 months). Many of you know that this year I launched junkprints as a clothing line (and it's become my life and fave, hated step child). I'm not sure if I'm a better person, or worse based off my experience but I'm def riding the wave. This year I've had the privilege of meeting some pretty fantastic people and strengthening some relationships with older pals and comrades. I've also had to sever a few ties but not too many...just the bad eggs and paper weights. I don't think that in my adult life I have EVER relied soo much on instinct but It feels good and if you ever want that 'alive feeling' just throw yer hand up and jump into something you've never done before. I've never made a new years resolutions and I'm not about to start because resolutions should be made daily...not just once a year, but there are somethings I'd like to be better at/do better or not do at all. I'm working on it!

Cheers to tons of fun and love in 2008
P.S. I've always got something in the pot...so here's some previews, Gallery stuff, London, Spring/Summer o8...sorry so vague, I'll keep ya posted

No comments: