Sunday, December 09, 2007

CRAFTACULAR RECAP

The BUST Craftacular was off the chain! It was so busy. At one point there was a line up down the block for entry. I think I saw just about everyone in the NY area that i know and a few peeps from denver and Toronto too! Criz-aaaaa-zies. I am now officially pooped and my voice is gone but it was a spectacular event.

I had a chance to meet some of the Etsy team and Bust folks they are all terrific peeps and reminded me that I need to get out into the 'real' world more often.

The following are peeps that I luv, saw and or met yesterday...so get yer holi-doo shop on or drop them a line and remind them how spectacular they are!

MARTINA MARTINA
SNACK MOUNTAIN
31 CORN LANE
BIG SHOUT OUT TO ANDA & DANILLE OF THE ETSY LABS
BUST MAGAZINE

No comments: