Wednesday, March 19, 2008

THE BAD NEWS

TemporaryGallery is no more. Your probably thinking, 'Didn't it just open?' The answer is yes, but I guess the financial backer decided he wanted a gallery that focuses on Contemporary Chinese Artwork....it's a total 360. The strange part is that I guess all this went into effect the week that Insinuation opened (the show that I'm in) So last week I went to pick up my artwork and there was a new show with a bunch of work on Chairman Mao...it was the twilight zone.

Here's the dope part...I'm not exclusively represented anymore so if I decide to show my work I can do it anywhere. Here's the 'not dope' part, I don't really like showing at galleries so I won't be persueing that for now...but if yer a gallery and think you'd like to sell my artwork, I have a ton, I just won't be creating new work for wall.

No comments: