Saturday, July 28, 2007

Famous or just out there


Fame is a strange thing. The other night I went out and was handed a card...see picture. So this dude's claim to fame was that he was on 'I love New York'? I'm not bashing him but all I could think was what is his intention for handing out these cards? Maybe getting a new show...a record deal ...a bag of cash...a strange rep? I don't know, but I um hope this posting helps.That's the trouble with fame for the sake of fame. Personally I think that fame is more trouble than it's worth. I really do enjoy peeing with anonymity. On the topic of fame, with all these public forums, facebook, myspace, flickr, blogger, etc. is everyone famous now? Well not exactly, everyone is public but not famous. Just for the record, I don't want to be famous. If you see my myspace page and then see me in person don't say hi. It'll freak me out and I might spit on your camera.

No comments: