Tuesday, June 06, 2006

All The Negroes of the World Unite!

...at Hot 97's Summer Jam. There really was a dude selling watermelon out side of Giant Stadium. No lie!


First up is my ultimate fave Juicy Jay! Wow congrats on winning that Oscar for a song called 'it's hard out here for a pimp.' Now you can paint yer face w/ shoe polish and walk among the stars with pride Juicy. I almost forgot about yer great accomplishment...but then you went ahead and reminded me at summer jam...Wow and Oscar, Okay!


Next is Jermaine Dupri and Mariah Scary. Dupri just wanted me to pass along the message that he is the one responsible for Da Brat's success on the Surreal Life...Ooops I mean in the hip hop scene. I'm not quite sure why Mariah was there...She scares me.


Lets see, Now we have Mary J Blige...I'm tryin' to hate on her but I can't. Her set was good. Although she does resemble Stevie Wonder in this picture, but that's probably my fault.


Busta Rhymes set was star studded w/ features such as Missy Elliot, Wu Tang, Slick Rick, Big Daddy Kane...blah blah blah. I can just imagine the back stage networking fiasco. I feel diarrhea coming on.



No comments: